Why make these decisions alone?
There’s more than one turn on the path to crafting the right Medicare strategy for your retirement future. From medical cost changes to understanding the small-but-mighty differences between the four parts of Medicare, making Medicare work for you requires more than just signing up.
Let us be your guide.
At Safe Harbor Financial Services, Gary Garner is ready to help you navigate the world of Medicare and craft a plan that’s designed to answer pressing questions such as:
- How could my income affect my monthly Medicare premiums?
- Do I need to sign up for Medicare Part A and B if I’m still working?
- How can private insurance help me with the costs of Medicare?
- How do I avoid the coverage gap with Medicare Part D prescription drug plans?
Ready to begin your Medicare journey?
Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurer. Plans purchased after initial Medicare enrollment period are subject to eligibility requirements.
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE
This complimentary guide walks you through three things about medicare.
What you’ll learn:
- What Medicare can (and can't) cover
- About how much you should budget for long-term care (based on recent research)
- Things you can include in your retirement plan now to prepare for health costs later"
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of our products and services, schedule a meeting by phone today or register to attend a webinar.